The NLTA Provincial Council elected their new members today at the Biennial General Meeting.
The new executive for 2019-2021 consists of:
- Derrick Baker (English Harbour West)
- Maureen Doyle-Gillingham (Ochre Pit Cove)
- Derek Drover (Gaultois)
- Craig Hicks (Carmanville)
- Kelly Loch (Victoria)
- Tracey Payne (Corner Brook)
- Gabriel Ryan (St. Joseph’s/St. Mary’s Bay)
- Joseph Santos (Conception Bay South)
- Colin Short (Port aux Basques)
- and Sean Weir (Port Hope Simpson).
NLTA President Dean Ingram (Clarenville) and Vice-President Trent Langdon (Mount Pearl) will continue in the respective positions throughout 2019-2021