Three Newfoundland roads are on the CAA’s final list of the worst roads in Atlantic Canada.
Markland Road, Indian Meal Line and Witless Bay Line have been identified by drivers as the worst in the region as part of the Canadian Automobile Association’s annual list.
More than 7,000 votes were cast over a three-week campaign.
VP of Communications with CAA, Gary Howard says they will now notify government officials in each of the four Atlantic provinces of the results.
Top 10 Worst Roads in Atlantic Canada, by Vote
- 1. Tripp Settlement Road (Keswick Ridge, N.B.)
- 2. Waterford Road (Waterford, N.B.)
- 3. Markland Road (Colinet, N.L.)
- 4. Indian Meal Line (Torbay, N.L.)
- 5. New Brunswick 905 (Petitcodiac, N.B.)
- 6. Meadowville Station Road (Pictou, N.S.)
- 7. Witless Bay Line (Trepassey, N.L.)
- 8. New Brunswick 480* (N.B.)
- 9. South Uniacke Road (Mount Uniacke, N.S.)
- 10. Pine Glen Road (Pine Glen, N.B.)
Read more on the annual campaign at www.atlantic.caa.ca/worstroads.html